Lawyers in Spain
The advice offered by the Arintass team of lawyers in Spain includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Incorporation of companies
- Liquidation and discontinuation of companies or transfer of business lines
- Obligations and responsibility of directors, shareholders and executives
- Keeping the company books
- Registering with and completing the formalities of the Business Registry.
- Acquisition and sale of companies, business lines and assets
- Representation and commercial distribution contracts: agency contracts, concessions and franchises
- General B2B contract conditions.
- Preparation of strategies prior to litigation
- Legal proceedings in civil and commercial matters
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Representation in national and international proceedings
- Ruling enforcement management.
- Advice on the signing of employment contracts: ensuring contracts are in line with the needs, functioning and structure of the company
- Advice in the event of changes or amendments
- Discontinuation and termination of contracts: solutions and agreements.
Senior and executive positions
- Senior management employment contracts
- Golden parachute and non-compete clauses
- Coexistence of employment and commercial relationships and provisions established in the articles of incorporation concerning dual employment.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements and covenants
- Restructuring and reorganizing; pre-retirement, income and redeployment systems in the event of mass redundancy
- Liaising with the representatives of employees and unions.
- Claims before the appropriate courts