General Terms and Conditions of Use
- In accordance with the conditions of use, ARANDA INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE S.L. (hereinafter, ARINTASS), regulates on behalf of their clients and other users of the Internet, the access to this website and the availability of the information found within. This website is a registered domain by ARINTASS – Commercial Registry Registration: Volume 23093, Section 8, sheet 151, page M-413810 – Tax Identification nº B84800333 – address Calle Conde de Aranda 1, 28001 Madrid (28001 Madrid, España) – Telephone: 91 577 15 32, Fax: 91 362 34 69, E-Mail: email@example.com
- By virtue of the use of this website, the user confirms his/her acceptance of these terms and conditions of use without reservations.
- The use of this website as well as the information contained within is, in principle, free of charge, notwithstanding that this situation could change, and if so ARINTASS shall ensure to publish the new terms and conditions of use on the web as soon as possible.
- The user must not use the website nor the information contained within to carry out activities that are contrary to the law, morals, public order and, in general, must use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. Both access and information are the sole responsibility of the person carrying out the action. ARINTASS is therefore not responsible for damages or losses that could incur from said access or use of information that is beyond their control.
- ARINTASS shall not be responsible for errors in the content or access to the website and will endeavour to ensure that these do not arise. ARINTASS reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without the need for prior notice, the accessibility to its website, in order to carry out maintenance operations, repairs, updates or improvements.
- All of the website’s content (including but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio, video) are the property of ARINTASS and are protected by national or international regulations on intellectual and industrial property. ARINTASS is the owner of the brands, credits, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the website. This also applies to the domain name www.arintass.som.
All of the text, graphics, drawings, videos or audio support that are currently or in the future will be available on this website are the property of ARINTASS and cannot be subject to subsequent modification, copy, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or third parties without the authorisation of ARINTASS.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights will result in any liability as stipulated by the law.
- The establishment of any hyperlink on an external website, linking to any of the pages on the website of ARINTASS will be subject to the following conditions:
• The complete or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the website of ARINTASS is not permitted
• Any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements regarding the pages of ARINTASS’ website and its services shall not be included
• Under no circumstance shall ARINTASS be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website where the hyperlink appears, nor for the information or statements included within
• Any hyperlink to ARINTASS’ website will lead to the homepage
• The hyperlinks found ARINTASS’ website have previously been consented to by the owners of the respective websites. Furthermore, ARINTASS
shall not be responsible for the misuse nor for activities carried out by the users on said hyperlinked pages that are against the law, morality or public order.
In order to use some of the services offered by www.arintass.som, users must first provide ARINTASS with specific personal data. In accordance with that established by the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD in Spanish), the owner of the website, ARINTASS, hereby informs the user of the website of the existence of an electronic personal data file created under the liability of ARINTASS that is handled with full confidentially and is inaccessible to third parties for purposes different to those that have been requested.
On his/her part, the user guarantees that the personal data he/she has provided to ARINTASS is true and accurate and he/she is responsible for communicating any changes that arise.
By providing personal data via the electronic forms provided by ARINTASS or, if applicable, via electronic mail to the contact E-mail address, the sender gives full consent to the electronic handling of his/her data included in the services and products related to the purposes of ARINTASS’ website, as well as the electronic delivery of information (E-mail, SMS, or any other medium with these characteristics) with information related to ARINTASS and its initiatives.
Furthermore, ARINTASS declares that marketing information on other products, services and events that may be of interest to website users will be sent electronically when users have fully consented to the use of their E-mail addresses, in accordance with the current legislation on said matter. The user can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
The purpose of the collection and the computerized treatment of personal data is; to maintain the contractual or commercial relationship established with ARINTASS, the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services, the creation of new services related to the previous services, to provide service updates, to provide technical, operative and commercial information relating to the current and future services offered by ARINTASS via both traditional and electronic means.
ARINTASS has adopted the legally required personal data security and protection levels and endeavours to implement other technical mediums and measures to provide additional protection. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not entirely secure.
ARINTASS does not send junk mail and will only handle the information provided by the user via electronic forms found on the website or via E-mail.
The owner of the data has the right to access the electronic file at any time, allowing him/her to exercise the right to correct, cancel and oppose the terms covered by data protection law. Furthermore, the user can revoke his/her consent to the handling and transfer of his/her personal data at any time. For either of the two actions previously mentioned, the user can write to ARINTASS at the address Calle Conde de Aranda 1, 28001 Madrid (28001 Madrid, España), indicating “Data Protection” as a reference and providing proof of his/her identity.
The handling of personal data, as well as the electronic delivery of marketing information, are in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection and Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce services.
- The terms and conditions of use for this website are indefinite. ARINTASS reserves, in all cases, the unilateral right to amend the terms of access to the website as well as the contents of said website.
- The services provided by this website and these terms and conditions of use are governed by Spanish Law. The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could apply to them, agree to submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.