This website is a domain registered by Aranda International Assistance S.L. – Company Registration No., Volume 23093, Section 8, Folio 151, Page M-413810 – NIF (Tax Id. No.): B84800333, with registered office at C/Conde de Aranda 1, 28001 Madrid (28001 Madrid, Spain) – Telephone: 915 77 15 32 – Fax: 913 62 34 69 – Email: email@example.com.
- ARINTASS disclaims liability for any errors during access to the website or its content, but will do its best efforts to prevent them.
ARINTASS reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without previous notice, access to its pages in case it needs to perform maintenance, repairs, updates or upgrades on them.
- Each and every content of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images, pictures, charts, text, audio and video files) are the property of ARINTASS and are protected by national or international intellectual property laws.
The trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logotypes displayed on the website are the property of ARINTASS. The domain name “www.arintass.es” is also the property of ARINTASS.
Every text, picture, chart, video and audio media contained in this website, whether at present or in the future, are the property of ARINTASS, and may not be subject to modification, copy, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or any third party without ARINTASS’ express consent.
Any unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, or any infringement of intellectual property rights will give rise to liability as set out in the applicable laws.
Placing any hyperlink on a third party’s page to any of the pages of ARINTASS website will be subject to the following conditions:
- Full or partial reproduction of any service contained in ARINTASS website is prohibited.
- No false, untrue or inaccurate statement about the pages of ARINTASS website and its services is permitted.
- Under no circumstance will ARINTASS be held liable for the content or services made available to the public on the website where the hyperlink is added or for any information or statement contained in such website.
- Any hyperlink to ARINTASS website will direct traffic to its homepage.
- The hyperlinks contained in ARINTASS website have been previously agreed with the respective owners of the linked websites. Furthermore, ARINTASS will not be liable for any misuse or activity contrary to the law, morality or public order by the users of the aforementioned linked websites.
In order to use some of the services available on www.arintass.es, users will first need to provide certain personal data to ARINTASS.
Additionally, if so accepted by the user by ticking the appropriate box, ARINTASS will send them commercial information by electronic means on other products, services and events that may be of their interest, within the scope of its industry.
Nevertheless, the user may withdraw their consent at any time, and may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction of processing, and portability, if applicable, by sending a written notice to the address specified above, including a photocopy of their DNI (National Id. Card) or equivalent document, and stating their specific request.
Moreover, should the user think their data has been inadequately processed, they can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).
ARINTASS has implemented the security and personal data protection measures legally required, and strives to implement additional protection measures and mechanisms. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
ARINTASS will process the user IP address and date and time of access. The IP address identifies a user’s connection to the Internet at a specific time, but only the Internet service provider of the user will be able to identify the person to whom an IP was assigned at a specific time.
- Session cookies
- Analytical cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Own and third-party cookies (Google Analytics services)
These cookies enable to store information in the user’s browser that will be retrieved on subsequent visits.
The legal basis for processing data obtained through cookies is the user’s consent, and the data will be stored for a term of 2 years.
The data obtained through cookies will be transferred to Google Analytics analysis tool.
The data collected using cookies is stored in the servers of Google, located in the US, a country that does not provide adequate guarantees as to data protection. Even so, Google is part of the Privacy Shield framework, and has obtained authorisation from the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to transfer personal data to the United States.
Regarding cookies, the users can exercise the rights mentioned in this Policy. To do that, however, the user will need to be identified and associated to the data obtained from cookies. In some cases, identification will not always be possible, unless the user is able to give proof of their identity.
ARINTASS does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data provided by the user through the online forms available on this website or by email.