Fiscal compliance in Spain
The performance or development of any commercial activity in Spain must fulfil a number of regulations and requirements (fiscal compliance in Spain). The nature and frequency of such regulations depend to a large extent on the kind of company, its activity and its turnover. Our tax consultants in Spain will give you the corresponding solution.
The services provided by our tax consultants – experts on fiscal compliance in Spain include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Resolution of tax queries arising in the course of the normal activity of the company
- Submission of regular taxes according to the activity and turnover of the company:
- Corporation tax
- Value added tax
- Tax on Property Conveyances and Documented Legal Acts
- Intrastat declarations
- Filing the country by country report
- Withholding tax returns
- Settlement of taxes levied on the purchase and sale of property
- Special scheme for second-hand goods (REBU)
- Liquidation of companies
- Recovery of intra-community VAT
- Trust services
- Tax deferment formalities
- Registrations and de-registrations relating to the Tax Register and the Tax on Economic Activities
- Obtaining and monitoring the Electronic Mailbox to be used by the Revenue Office to communicate with the taxpayers.
If you would like to receive any other service or if you have any other query, please do not hesitate to contact us.