Cookies cannot be installed on your device until stating your intention to browse the web through one of the following actions:
- Scroll vertically through the web
- Click on any point or web link.
- Remain on the web more than 15 seconds
How can you control which cookies are installed on your computer?
You can see which cookies you already have installed, block them or eliminate them through the preference options in whatever browser you are using (see your browser’s Help file for more on how to do this). Here is the information for some of the most popular browsers:
- Chrome: href=”https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: There is no official page explaining this but you can set your preferences using the browser’s menu: Safari >> Preferences>> Privacy
- Internet Explorer: Cookie Information for Internet Explorer
- Android Browser: There is no official page explaining this but you can set your preserences using the browser’s menu Settings>> Privacy
- Firefox Cookie Information for Firefox